Talent Agent/Account Manager
Requirements: • 5+ years of professional experience working as part of a team, interacting directly with internal or external clients (account management experience is great)
• A solid online network (if you have fewer than 200 LinkedIn connections, then this role might not be right for you…)
• Staffing and/or recruiting experience would be ideal
• Interactive design and/or technology experience would be fabulous
• Knowledge of advertising, interactive, and design fields necessary – if you don’t have direct experience in these fields, WOW us in writing with what you can learn before applying
Job Description: AQUENT (aquent.com) has spent 25 years getting better and better at what we do: Creative and Marketing Staffing. We live it, we breath it – and we thrive.
Several years ago, we thought “Hey, why not grow a special team dedicated to servicing some of our hippest design and marketing customers?” And thus, the Talent Agent, was born!
AQUENT knew this role would be critical to our growth, so this Talent Agent has some big responsibilities:
• Build and maintain strong network of “A-List” Creative Talent through social media and face-to-face networking
• Champion those Talent by actively marketing them to clients and internal sales teams
• Expand and leverage your Creative subject matter expertise to match the best Talent with the needs of our clients
• Deliver fanatical customer service through diligent and consistent quality checks with clients and Talent
• Actively participate and network with professionals within the design community to stay on top of industry trends and share your knowledge with others
• Respond with remarkable speed and quality to incoming client requests while proactively finding work for Talent on an ongoing basis
• Exceed customer and internal expectations by providing daily communication and creative solutions to problems, always bringing a can-do attitude
• Be an incredible team player who works hard to help our team, our Talent, and our clients as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!
If you’re interested in joining one of the coolest teams out there, then send us your resume and professional online/social media contact info. If you really want to WOW, make sure you include a written summary of why you are the BEST person for our job.
More Cool Stuff About Aquent:
• Work/life balance. We say it, we mean it.
• Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
• Stability/low turnover: We boast very low turnover and pride ourselves on that fact. People come here and stay!
• Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals!
• Free use of company's Hawaii and Florida beach houses.
• Individualistic Approach. Aquent encourages adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
• Industry Reputation. We're the world's largest Creative staffing firm.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Talent Agent/Account Manager