* Build and maintain strong network of “A-List” Creative Talent through social media & face-to-face networking
* Champion those Talent by actively marketing them to clients & internal sales and Agent teams
* Develop your Creative subject matter expertise to match the best Talent with the needs of our clients
* Deliver fanatical customer service through diligent & consistent quality checks with Talent on assignments
* Actively participate & network with professionals within the design community to stay on top of industry trends & share your knowledge with others
* Respond with remarkable speed and quality to incoming client requests while proactively finding work for Talent on an ongoing basis
* Be an incredible team player who works hard to help our team, our Talent, and our clients as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!
Sound like something you have the skills & interest to be GREAT at? Then keep reading to learn what YOU need to bring with you to be considered:
* A Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in marketing, business, advertising, psychology, communications or related field
* Some professional experience working as part of a team; internship experience is great!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs