Over thirty years ago, we realized there was a great need for support to clients seeking Creative and Marketing Talent. And thus, the Talent Agent, was born! AQUENT knew this role would be critical to our growth, so this Talent Agent has some big responsibilities.
Talent Agent responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong network of “A-List” Creative & Design Talent through social media and face-to-face networking
- Champion those Talent by actively marketing them to clients and internal sales teams
- Expand and leverage your Creative subject matter expertise to match the best Talent with the needs of our clients
- Deliver fanatical customer service through diligent and consistent quality checks with clients and Talent
- Actively participate and network with professionals within the design community to stay on top of industry trends and share your knowledge with others
- Respond with remarkable speed and quality to incoming client requests while proactively finding work for Talent on an ongoing basis
- Exceed customer and internal expectations by providing daily communication and creative solutions to problems, always bringing a can-do attitude
- Be an incredible team player who works hard to help our team, our Talent, and our clients as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!
- Recruit, Interview & Manage an amazing pool of creative, digital and marketing Talent seeking permanent opportunities
- Qualify, take and fill open orders (either yours or your team mates)
- Work closely with Agents & Account Directors to:
- share information/insights on clients;
- strategise and execute game plan to grow business;
- identify and qualify leads;
- conduct and/or support sales activities.
- Showcase available Talent to hiring managers and other Aquent team members
- Have on-going contact with line managers and placed Talent (On-boarding, Quality checks, Client/Talent feedback, invoicing or troubleshooting)
- Support other Aquent Teams as necessary… and with great enthusiasm!