- This is for a (3) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
- 3-5 years of experience in report and dashboard creation and maintenance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking for a Tableau Programmer Analyst to join their team. We are looking for an intermediate to advanced Tableau programmer. Ideally someone who can take over the maintenance/editing of existing report templates as well as handle the weekly and monthly reporting that comes from those templates.
The Consumer Insights team conducts research among guests and future visitors to learn about them and their experience, using survey research as well as other approaches. The Systems Team within Consumer Insights provides insight for leaders across the resort by creating, modifying, and producing ongoing report templates, dashboards, and other data visualizations in Tableau. Core to this function is their involvement in producing and validating reports on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly) to keep resort leaders informed on the performance of their teams and the business.
As such, the Consumer Insights Systems Team is looking for a Tableau programmer to assist with these report development and report production functions. To be successful in this position, candidates should have experience in both creating and implementing changes to ongoing reports, along with an affinity for design and displaying information. As these reports will be used regularly to inform key decisions within our client's organization, candidates should have a strong desire to display information that is fully validated, easy to understand, and delivered on time.
- Produces and validates ongoing reports generated from Tableau report templates on a regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Modifies existing ongoing report templates and dashboards built in the Tableau reporting platform.
- Collaborates with colleagues to create new ongoing report templates, dashboards, and other visualizations from collected survey data in the Tableau reporting platform (or other tools).
- Maintains familiarity on all systems and processes utilized by the CI Systems team.
- Contributes to the team with other duties as needed