• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum 3 years experience in production, with specific experience in docu-series and reality programming.
• Extensive knowledge Microsoft Word-Excel-Outlook and Movie Magic Budgeting, Eligibility Requirements:
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Manage project trackers on a daily basis, including all financial activity.
• Work with all other departments (.Com, Marketing/Promo, PR, Social, etc.) to make sure they receive materials needed to support the show.
• Manage and approve all trade out requests from producers. Work with the Business Affairs, Legal, Sales, Client Solutions and Creative Executives to make sure all requests are network approved and that production is adhering to all agreement requirements.
• Manage and approve credits for all shows on to make sure that contractual, guild/union guidelines are being followed correctly.
• Provide Producer’s Handbook to producers and review protocol with them.
• Work with post supervisor on all productions to ensure rough cut deliveries, final air delivery and QC approvals are happening as scheduled.
• Review and distribute all production calendars, budgets and cost reports as needed.
• Manage wrap binders, R&C binders, and final deliverables at the end of each season.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs