The Digital Designer works with creatives across all clients to help formulate digital and social concepts, and execute conceptual work as it relates to digital. Works on the digital production design team in executing creative for interactive and social media including motion graphics and live action video, web sites, banner advertising, email campaigns, and other interactive executions. Experience executing a variety of creative formats (video, website, banner advertising) across all digital mediums.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helps to develop concepts for interactive media that reflect strategy; are appropriate for the brand’s personality and are extremely creative.
- Creates concepts that are intriguing to customers, drive responses and increase click-through rates and retention.
- Execution of concepts from beginning to delivery.
- Ensures that ideas/designs are produced timely with the degree of quality promised to the client.
- Maintains interaction with creative directors, production and client services on scope of projects.
- Produces all types of interactive media and content.
- Experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Premier.
- Remains current on industry trends and technology.
- Graphic design degree (BFA, MFA, other)
- 2-3 years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Samples of previous work that demonstrates, strategic, intelligent creative executions for brand and retail clients.
- Understanding of web technology, usability, and information architecture
- Understanding of animation, video production techniques.
- Understanding of common banner ad and email creative formats