Reporting to the Associate Manager of Sales Operations, the Systems Analyst is responsible for the administration, enhancement, reporting, and training of Kohler Co.’s CRM, Quoting, and Specifications systems (C4C & Spec Deck) which drive the global sales processes. Development and tracking of key performance indicators from these systems will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making. The Systems Analyst is responsible for the development of project pipeline reports, lead distribution processes, customer analysis and global standard operating procedures.
1. Develop global projects pipeline and performance reports by business and region. Source, analyze, and evaluate project data and publish monthly communication to sales teams and business leaders. Work diligently with sales managers and associates to recognize and resolve data gaps due to process variances.
2. Analyze Sales Performance in comparison to sales goals and identify areas of opportunity the organization can look into to improve sales. Work meticulously with the sales organization to understand Key Performance Indicators and develop reporting from C4C to support these metrics.
3. Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives. Must be able to quickly analyze reporting requests and generate reports from C4C or a combination of sources based on organizational needs.
4. Administer the C4C and Spec Deck systems: request new user creation, troubleshoot errors and questions from users, and develop standard operating procedures. Train new and existing users on system intent, processes, and daily usage. Must be able to train, speak with, and relate to groups of varying size and background. Develop presentations and additional materials to be used in training sessions.
5. Host quarterly meetings with C4C and Spec Deck end users to gather feedback on system performance and improvement opportunities.
6. Lead and consult on system enhancement projects alongside corporate IT in response to business feedback and requirements. Consult on system implementation projects for all global business units. Conduct system testing in response to superuser approval requests.
7. Collect, format, and load sales leads to C4C from various sources (external lead vendors, trade shows, hotel flags).
8. Develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving operational efficiency. Must act as enforcer of established global processes and system governance. Responsible for ensuring data integrity and consistency at the global level.
9. Communicate results/process changes to the global sales force. Be able to effectively communicate with all members of the organization (Sales Executives, Managers, Directors, & Presidents).
10. Assists the Associate Manager of Sales Operations in keeping close liaison with IT, Marketing, sales offices, customers, and other analysts assuring communication channels are open and working effectively. Must be able to adjust to a fast pace work environment and adhere to deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's Degree required - preferably in Marketing, MIS, Information Technology, Business Administration or a related field with 0-3 years of experience is preferred.
• Must be technically savvy, assertive, analytical, globally minded, a good communicator, be results oriented and have good organizational, people, and leadership skills
• Broad knowledge of customer relationship management systems, the ability to learn quickly and a logical approach to problem solving
• Ability to perform analysis, organize data and create reports from various sources
• Experience with data visualization and analytics platforms such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI preferred
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex or technical information to a broad and non-technically minded audience
• Ability to communicate well with a global audience, especially amidst language barriers
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is a 6 month position, with potential to be hired on after that. On site at Kohler.