▼業務内容/ Work Content:
- Troubleshooting AdWords performance/product feature issues
- Working on queue to handle email tickets in both English and Japanese
- Handling in-person product questions
- Handling AdWords question thru GVC (video call)
- Preparing deck for presentation
- Data gathering, data crunching/analysis
- Supporting on team events such as internal training, team offsite set up
- Review internal training materials
- Translating Japanese inquiries and route to English agents, and translate back the answers - Learning a new product to expand product coverage
- Supporting/mentoring vendor team operation
- Bridging local team and global team for operation
▼応募資格 / Minimum Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native Japanese
- Demonstrated experience with technical troubleshooting and resolving customer queries - Experience of using AdWords or other online display advertising systems.
- Customer focused with strong English communication skills and client facing experience
▼歓迎スキル/ Preferred skills
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team.
Additional role, initiative and/or group information:
As a Support Specialist, you will work closely with the global sales teams to provide advanced technical support and a superior client experience for advertisers.
- The role is designed to save time for the sales team so that they can concentrate their efforts on client-specific activities.
- This is a support role focused on helping Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams with technical questions, post-implementation troubleshooting, performance fluctuations, especially about search product and Local products communicating directly with advertisers through different channels.
- Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer service, troubleshooting and resolving issues from Sales teams and advertisers
- Manage customer inquiries by live chat, tickets, and other channels.
- Develop training materials and documentation.
- Engage with cross-functional partners to resolve issues. - Handle inquiries in Japanese
2016/9/26 ~ 2017/9/25
▼勤務時間・休日休暇・残業 / Working hours・Holidays・Overtime
▼福利厚生 / Benefit
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
▼業務内容/ Work Content: