Provide front line support for our online user community (HelpDesk, Forums, Stackoverflow, and GitHub repos). Respond to user questions, encourage community members responding on our forums, curate the instant answers and knowledge base, and communicate support & feedback trends weekly to the product teams. This person would interact with our PMs to provide answer for more technical questions and incorporate user feedback into the product.
- Process owner for triaging and answering incoming questions and concerns across all channels.
- Technical and personal writing skills to respond to user questions, curate instant answers and knowledge base, and encourage active user participation in forums
- Deep, continual, and specific learning across entire CS catalog of services, including independently coding and debugging to find an issue’s root cause.
- Deep knowledge and relationships with product PMs to escalate unanswered questions as needed.
- Identify trends in questions and feedback, then craft and post content to seed throughout all key channels
- Owns weekly and monthly reports on support outcomes.
- Drives quarterly report on how the team’s work has impacted the publicly available information about the product, and how we interact with our customers.
- Impacts the product by collecting and socializing insights on customer needs.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- Coding experience (no strong preference on language, but technical understanding is important, 1-2 years of experience)
- Technical and personal writing skills
- Customer Support or Customer interaction space experience (1-experience)
- Working with a large team (10-15 people)
- Reporting expertise
- 2-3 years related experience
- Solid understanding of standard computer science concepts
- Knowledge of personal computers, relevant operating systems, applications, and/or languages Knowledge of personal computer architecture and networking
- Solid understanding of technical support issues
- Must have sufficient technical depth to communicate with development and other internal organizations at a peer level
- Strong communication, problem solving and technical writing skills, excellent customer service and support skills required
- Associates degree in a technical field preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and driven to positively impact the product.