SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER! **
This person will be managing supply from supplier to distribution network, this could be regional distribution or consolidated distribution centers. The supplies are mostly ‘behind the bar' type items, fixtures, printed materials, labels, this person will be responsible for around 1000 item org skews.
- You must be highly transactional, detail oriented, analytical, organized, can deliver results, etc.
- Develop tactical and strategic supply plans
- establish inventory levels for assigned production materials or finished goods to achieve customer service, supply chain and financial objectives.
- Ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time in the right quantities to meet customer demand.
- Support supply planning for various suppliers and items to ensure service, coordinating purchases with supplier to support inventory at the right location and the right time.
- Scope international and domestic suppliers providing fixtures, chemicals, supplies and printed items.
- Maintain inventory levels avoid system safety stock levels.
- Coordination, creative thinking with accounting, distribution, operations to resolve discrepancies and challenges.
- Failure reporting
- Planning purchases
- Supplier calls
- Item transitions
- Resolving delivery issues
- Coordination with cross functional partners
- Strong Excel skills, pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
- Critical thinker
- Problem solving
- Solution driven
- Services, experience ensuring services are at the right location at the right time.
NICE TO HAVE: