The nature of the work is focused on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers.
- Gather, store and scrub data needed for Supply Chain analysis.
- Prepare first and second level analysis on Supply Chain metrics.
- Actively participate in the identification of root causes for performance gaps.
- Participate in small to medium size projects which are supporting the overall supply chain strategy
- Ability to handle most assignments independently, including more complex issues
- At least 2 - 4years of relevant experience.
- Experience in process management and creation of reports.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Strong data analysis skills and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong and effective organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Passion for sport
- Experience with metrics and retail supply chain background is nice to have.
Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 1 yr; Masters + 0-3 yrs; Associates degree + 1-3 yrs; High School + 3-5 yrs. Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Economics is preferred