EMEA Hardware Supply Chain Analyst
Location: London, 40BR Building
Duration: from December for 12 months
Pay: £21.03-25.99 ph plus perks, based in Russel Square
Notes: We are looking for someone with:
- good analytical skills (knowledge of Excel / Google spreadsheets), be able to conduct analysis of the data in "meaningful way",
- good communications skills,
- experience in working with suppliers,
- supply chain experience
- nice to have: knowledge of French (preferred), Spanish or Italian
As a Supply Chain Analyst within the EMEA Operations team, you will actively engage with cross-functional teams in ensuring stable supply of our hardware products.
1. Check completeness of data from weekly retailer and distributor sellout and inventory reporting. Follow up with sales team on missing data.
2. Support system setup for launch activities (e.g., manage SKU configuration in Google systems + liaise with internal logistics team on fulfillment.
3. Check completeness of internal forecast data for weekly CPFR calls. Sense check data and highlight any issues to planning leads.
4. Support markets in planning and executing promotional activities.
5. Monitor and follow up on delayed/missing orders/deliveries with logistics team and sales team.
6. Analysis of internal supply plans vs PO commitment. Create daily shortage reports.
* BA/BS degree in commerce / operations or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience of independently running projects from conception through to completion.
*.Strong analytical and presentation skills.
* Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
* Business level written and oral communication skills in English.
* Additional language would be an advantage (FR, ES, IT).