Subscription Manager (Publishing) 6-12 Month Maternity Contract
A new opportunity has become available for a Subscription Manager to join my Client who are a leading independent publisher of some hugely successful specialist titles. You will be based in the very heart of London and get to work alongside and learn from the Director himself.
Working within the marketing department you will play a key role whilst being responsible for the print and digital subscriptions on their titles which circulate internationally. Essentially you are there to maintain the overall circulation of each magazine and generate new subscription deals through print and online promotions.
To name a few Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with Publishers, Editors, and Ad Managers to ensure that subscription acquisition strategy is consistent with content, brand and other objectives
- Develop new partnerships with key third parties
- Continue to build on existing relationships
- Manager campaigns for acquiring new subscriber’s through external and internal channels
- Ensure that budgets are adhered to and targets are achieved
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and strategies
- Oversee the brief for any marketing campaigns, both print and digital
You will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Bright, ambitious and professional
- Creative, organised and numerate
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Good copywriting skills
- Be motivated to hit sales targets
- Previous experience of working on a subscriptions model (B2C or B2B) is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this successful boutique publisher and learn from the top line! If the description sounds of interest and you are keen to know more then apply right away!