Are you a top-notch designer with a portfolio showcasing style guide designs? Top Consumer Goods client is seeking a Style Guide Designer who can showcase style guides with an aesthetic geared towards boys.
This person will be focused in creating trend/mood boards and style guides.
Would love to see someone with lots of character/animated property based style guide experience. Ideally with some Warner Bros., Disney and Universal experience. Portfolios should have trend boards, and a clear understanding of how they took those trends and flushed them out through the guide.
• Create franchise specific designs for product development and packaging systems
• Designs badges, patterns, and icons that are rich in storytelling and on brand
• Develops trend boards that specifically connect to specific franchises/properties
• Able to work with limited and/or early reference in order to flush out designs
• Able to share and communicate ideas on an on-going basis
• Takes feedback well and is able to adapt designs to suit changes in direction
• Occasionally and when needed is able to present ideas in meetings
• Works with minimal supervision
• Strong awareness of consumer market trends
• Understands characters and storytelling and how it translates into product
• “out-of-the-box” thinker
• Thorough knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Keynote
• Traditional illustration skills are a plus
• Experience with character based designs a major plus