Vitamin T is currently in search of a Manager Styling & Trend for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a permanent opportunity!
Do the words “Maison” and “Surtex” light your creative fire? Do you have a passion for strategic product design? If you answered yes, we might just be the place for you! The Styling & Trend Manager will act as a liaison between our retail partner’s product development teams and internal teams, contributing to the overall program development process by actively listening to our clients, and using their “voice” to guide the team in creating amazing seasonal programs within compressed timelines.
- Develop and leverage relationships, both internal and external, to develop and pursue the course of action that best supports the season’s strategy for both our Retail partner and internal.
- Direct our team of textile designers in the creation of art from start to finish for assigned retail account(s).
- Curate and present your printed pattern and woven collections with a strong point of view, substantiated by sales, trend research and the needs of our retail partners.
- Become the expert for assigned retailer account(s) color management process requirements.
- Domestic and International travel to meet with retailers to present and develop programs. (Up to 25%)
- Stay current with home design trends.
- Partner with design, marketing and sales to develop Outdoor seasonal strategy and fabric presentations for key retail accounts based off trend projections.
- Communicate retailer selections, feedback, and actions needed to internal design and marketing teams to drive development of goals and achieve results for retailer(s) in a timely manner.
- Work with product tracking software to enter and distribute product details to supply chain.
- Communicate and collaborate with manufacturing and purchasing to ensure on time and correct product.
- Work closely with textile design department and vendors to understand fabric, ensuring design and color aesthetics and quality execution.
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards