Project and Studio Traffic Manager required for our young, vibrant full-service Digital Marketing Agency in Camden.
We specialise in the China inbound and outbound market in association with our sister office in Shanghai.
Established 6 years and with 30 staff, we are proud of our extensive client list of household names and blue chip plcs.
- Manage the flow of all work through the company’s production studio
- Ensure all work into the studio has a clear and comprehensive Brief document that is logged
- Precise planning of projects for the studio; from timings and budgets to resourcing and trafficking
- Project management
- Monitor all projects throughout the agency capacity review/analysis/forecast freelance (overflow) resource management including POs raised and agreed before work starts ad spends and campaign budget tracking.
- Project management (Traffic Live) custodian, ensure all PM functions are running smoothly and accurately, work with account management team to adapt to new/existing processes
- Responsible for inputting, amending and general management of all retainer and one-off projects in Traffic Live
- Lead weekly utilisation meetings with client services team to enhance the visibility of all jobs in progress, including time, spent and total cost and therefore showing an accurate view of total agency utilisation
- Review variances and overruns and seek explanations and to learn lessons re efficiency and estimation
- Hands-on project management support for account management team when required
Maintain procedures to improve efficiency through the agency:
- Contribute to improving delivery processes
- Track campaign finances
- Contribute to efficiency and capacity reports
- Build delivery manuals and help to productise regular services
- Simplify or combine process to strike a good balance between structure and flexibility
- Managing hosting services across the agency
Experience of managing multiple concurrent projects with conflicting deadlines
Good knowledge and understanding of digital marketing principles, including but not limited to Social/creative production and web design/build.
1-2 years of experience managing an agency design/copy studio as a studio or traffic manager.
Ability to know when to take decisions, when to report and when to escalate or seek guidance
Proactivity – look for problems, not wait for them to be reported
High level of attention to detail
Strong time management skillsExcellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multi-task
29 days’ holiday (excl Bank Holidays)
Company pension, Life Assurance (3x salary) and Permanent Health Insurance
Cyclescheme and Childcare vouchers
Perkbox and discounted shopping with Regent Street Association
Free coffee, drinks and snacks; regular socials