Studio Resource Manager
The primary responsibility of the Studio Resource Manager is to manage resourcing for all potential and assigned projects. The Studio Resource Manager also works directly with Department Heads, Recruitment and HR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracks projects and business development activities and staff them with the best resources possible
- Works with discipline leads to identify best fit for each account and project
- Coordinates with recruiting to source resources externally if internal resources cannot be identified
- Is responsible for the employee and contractor experience
- Monitors day-to-day studio activities and identifies potential areas of optimization related to utilization and hiring
Demonstrates the following skills and experience:
- Prior work experience in a similar role
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working in an digital agency
- Proven ability to work with multiple departments in a variety of disciplines
- Ability to connect with team mates to foster a positive work environment
- A desire to create and build a fun culture
- Positive, assertive (not aggressive) nature
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Ability to build trust and connections with all staff
- Possess a "Get It Done" attitude
Salary Range for this role is between $55k - $65k (depending on experience).
This is not a human resources position.