One of our incredible Richmond-based clients is looking for a Studio Photographer who will photograph products and produce high quality, beautiful images.
The Staff Photographer must have experience with digital photography and studio lighting. The ideal candidate has an aptitude for collaboration. The Studio Photographer will work with the client's creative team and to coordinate and execute shoots that reflect the brand and meet the company's visual standards.
This is a full-time (40 hrs per week), temp-to-perm role working onsite in the client's Richmond, VA studio.
- Photograph still life and on figure following set guidelines and standards
- Set prep, including appropriate lighting, before shoots
- Ensuring products are lit correctly
- Producing high quality images; ensuring exposure and color consistency
- Performing quality assurance on all images
- Cropping and processing of all images
- Naming and maintaining digital asset files
- Accurately archiving images
- Meeting daily and weekly production deadlines
- Maintaining general appearance of studio, proper storage of photo equipment and set painting.
- Assembling/disassembling backgrounds, sets, and photographic equipment to include lifting, carrying heavy and/or awkward equipment/materials
- Bachelor's Degree or formal course work in Photography or similar field
- Experience in ECommerce photography, digital cameras, and lighting
- Proficiency in Capture One and PhotoShop
- Extensive knowledge of Canon 5D mkIII
- Ability to work well with a team
- Able to meet deadlines and make decisions under pressure in a fast-paced studio environment with a high daily shot count
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities
- Positive attitude, proactive and able to take initiative
- Detail-oriented and creative
- Retouching experience.
- Link to portfolio demonstrating work must be submitted with resume.