Our client are a growing hospitality brand based in East / Central London who are looking for an extremely driven and impeccably organised Studio Manager to join their creative team on a permanent basis. They have a fun, stylish brand with lots of fantastic creative and technology developments happening at the moment, making it a super exciting time to come on board and grow with the team!
Currently with a few venues in London and opening one in the US, their head office has a team of just under 30 people but with some fabulous upcoming projects they are looking to expand further.
The role will be to take ownership of the Creative department’s project management process, from initial request through to delivery - working closely with the Creative Director to support the overall business goals. Candidates must be highly motivated and exceedingly organised, with strong communication and accurate reporting skills as they have some big projects coming up and need someone to seamlessly integrate and hit the ground running.
You must have an understanding of the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and timelines for creative projects, but this is not a hands on creative role and would be more suited to candidates from a Project Management background, or someone who would like to progress into a more hands off design position.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant industry experience / knowledge of creative project life-cycles across design, print, digital and video channels.
- Strong commercial experience in Project Management.
- Be familiar within the print buying world and ideally have existing relationships there.
- Having a network of existing freelancers to bring in suitable talent when needed.
- Must have experience liaising with printers and have existing contacts.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including, Sharepoint, Teams, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Commercial experience using relevant task management tools such as Trello or similar.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.