• Manage the traffic
• Coordinate business requirements
• Global brand
About the company
Very few brands can claim legendary status, you will know the organisation and WILL want to work for them. With global media behemoth has a huge range of household names under its portfolio and is showing huge growth in Australia.
About the role
In this newly created role of Studio Manager, you will oversee the creative traffic of the product development team, making sure all briefs are completed on time and within budget. You will liaise with a various stakeholders ensuring that project progress is communicated and managed. This is a new position so you will have the responsibility to set up the structures to be successful.
• Lead coordination of traffic in this high volume
• Develop a workflow structure, processes, and systems
• Review daily and weekly schedules of the creative department to ensure all work is delivered on time.
• Create score card to support the business and suppliers
• Taking accurate and detailed briefs from the creative director
• Coach, train and develop staff as required whilst providing ongoing support
Skills and Expertise
• Advanced knowledge of production processes.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Advanced stakeholder management skills
• Exposure to a high volume, product development environment
• Adobe CS6 – Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
This is initially a 12 month contract with a possibility of permanency.
For more details please contact Michael Rummery at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0386447777
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs