6 month freelance
Do you come from a Corporate background?
Do you have experience in workflow management?
Do you have excellent attention to detail?
The studio manager will be responsible for workflow management, quality control and production for our creative team who work for clients in Sydney and Melbourne. The studio manager will report to the practice leader – creative services.
• Workflow/traffic management – oversee efficient flow of work from account services and project managers (mostly internal clients) through to creative and production. This will include creating and managing project schedules, tracking and monitoring progress and ensuring timely delivery of services.
• Print buying and production management – provide centralised purchasing, delivery, scheduling and quality control (including press checks), negotiate with vendors and maintain good relationships with all creative suppliers.
• Quality control – ensure quality procedures are adhered to and that any work leaving the studio is of the highest quality. Implement and maintain systems for work review.
• Assign projects and manage resources – maintain and manage WIP including booking and managing temporary staff when required and inducting them in studio processes.
• Occasional project management of design and production projects including external client liaison.
• Project estimating – assist with pricing creative services for proposals and tenders. Ensure estimations are followed through to invoicing. Undertake periodic reviews to ensure pricing is market appropriate.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
• High levels of flexibility. Ability to work well under pressure.
• Excellent eye for detail.
• Previous studio management experience for a team of 5 or more.
• Solid understanding of print design.
The successful candidate will be motivated by meeting or exceeding the expectations of their clients – both internal and external. They will be open to client feedback and use it to improve systems, processes and services. They pursue and maintain effective, trusted relationships with clients and suppliers.
If you are interested in the job role, please get in contact by emailing email@example.com
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs