The Studio Manager for the Creative Team at X Client manages the fulfillment of deliverables and daily operations for the Digital and Print Production Studio. The Studio Manager supports 4 brands which make up the client. The ideal candidate will be a detailed oriented manager who feels comfortable working in a corporate environment while managing a production staff and the creative team’s systems and equipment. This is an opportunity to join a newly developed team within an established Fortune 500 company.
The Studio Manager must have a positive attitude and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while keeping a consistently focused perspective. The Studio Manager knows what it takes to get the job done while understanding that they will do whatever is needed to meet deadlines including being hands on when necessary.
• Assign daily production work to the production staff using our PM tool. This is not creative work but working requiring you to pick up files, make requested alterations and submit work for approval and release. 90% of work is required to be completed in in 1-5 working days.
• Gives accurate detailed instructions to the assigned team member and follows through to ensure that projects are completed to standards of excellence, brand, quality and meeting firm deadlines.
• Develops strong relationships with each project manager and creative directors including understanding their division and workload.
• Manages the DAM system, project management system, and server, ensuring that all systems remain organized and up to date.
• Strictly enforces asset management processes, job intake processes, and resource management processes.
• Develop relationships with recruiters and temp agencies servicing the areas of Richmond and Charlottesville.
• Works with the lead project manager to develop better processes and protocols that provide value to the creative team as well as the business partners by saving time and money.
• Works with the project coordinator in communications to the project management team.
• Attend resourcing meetings, status meetings and all hands on meetings.
• Must have a management background or equivalent of experience.
• Must have a positive attitude while working with a sense of urgency in recognizing the need to make
• B2B experience desirable.
• Must understand both print and digital production.
• Strong time management skills
• Effective communication skills essential as well as the ability to communicate with both creative and non-creatives.
• Strong and proactive conflict management skills
Be prepared to share your book of work displaying Infographics/Interactives/Events/Brand design.