My client are a brilliant integrated corporate agency with renowned for being innovative, forward thinking professionals who put people at the heart of what their ideas. Currently looking to expand their creative output, they are on the lookout for a hands on Studio Co-Ordinator with strong artworking skills to join their creative studio.
Reporting into the Creative Director, you’ll be the driving force that connects all creative project elements to the required teams within the business. You’ll be responsible for the day to day scheduling of projects across print, digital and various other mediums, taking complete ownership of client relationships and managing their expectations throughout.
On a day to day basis, you’ll work closely with the design team to monitor and direct the movement of all jobs through the creative development process; updating schedules and team members as required.
Ideally, you should have strong knowledge of working with corporate clients in an agency environment or working in a studio role in-house with a corporate brand as either will be hugely beneficial for this role!
Most importantly, it is crucial that you are comfortable doing hands on art-working too as you will have the opportunity to work on projects as well.
- Strong experience Project Managing/trafficking print and digital projects
- Experience liaising with and working closely with corporate clients
- A great understanding of design principles
- Experience working with and maintaining comms with various teams
- 6+ years experience in Traffic, Studio or Project Management roles