Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist the Managing Director, Vice President, and project management team with daily and special administrative requests, which include reporting, scheduling, preparation for periodic social and education events, business-related errands, travel and meeting logistics, and other similar tasks.
- Generate weekly and quarterly reports from the Tenrox project management system and Salesforce.com related to project budgets, invoicing, resource utilization, business metrics, client tracking, and sales opportunity.
- Provide timely financial information to the Vice President, Managing Director, project managers, and to clients when requested. This includes invoices, invoice forecasts, budget data, project financial history, and other details to help recognize revenue and reconcile Aquent’s financial records. Must use discretion with confidential financial information.
- Serve as an administrator for the Tenrox project management system: assist project managers with accurately setting up and tracking projects, train and assist consultants with tracking time, assist the Tenrox administrator team with training and process development.
- Process equipment requests for new and existing employees and facilitate process for employees to access client computer systems and facilities.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director and the project management team to optimize resource utilization by maintaining the resource forecast spreadsheet, ensuring that the best people are assigned to projects in a timely manner, arranging for training, and ensuring a smooth orientation and on-boarding for new resources.
- Ensure a comfortable, orderly and efficient work environment including ordering of supplies, keeping public spaces neat and organized, maintaining phone lists and documenting administrative processes for cross training and emergency coverage purposes.
Success in this position requires the following skills and abilities:
- 3+ years of project coordination or administrative work in an agency or call-center environment with demonstrated success coordinating large volume of tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to maintain large amounts of information and maintain process steps for administrative tasks, preferably tasks related to project and financial tracking.
- Ability to follow established procedures when they exist, and to develop and document new procedures when they do not.
- Advanced abilities with Microsoft Excel: ability to create and maintain complex reports with pivot tables, lookup tables, and complex formulas. Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Attention to detail; i.e., must demonstrate exact precision in data input and an ability to find errors and discrepancies in numerical data.
- Excellent client service skills with strong diplomatic verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to think and communicate creatively and strategically.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple quick-turn requests and changing priorities while maintaining a positive “can-do” attitude focused on finding solutions in a fluid work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.