The area: Strategy and Operations
The Strategy & Operations role provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives. We help define and execute the strategy. We help define and optimise processes. We support various initiatives, often in roles that are a mix of program/project management, consulting, analysis.
In order to be successful in an increasingly digital world, people of all ages need access to a new set of digital skills. The web offers many opportunities for people to grow their businesses, advance their careers or take their creative aspirations to new heights. In an effort to help everyone develop the digital skills they need, our Client has been investing in activities across EMEA, that provide the tools to help individuals and businesses make the most of the web - this is the program, which forms a pivotal part of our Brand and Reputation strategy.
The role: Strategy and Operations Manager, London
* You will manage planning and operational processes, competitive intelligence, strategic internal consulting projects, crafting strategy documents to influence internal and external stakeholder. This role is highly cross-functional.
* You will work with key partners in Finance, Global and Local Marketing and will need to be a trusted advisor to EMEA’s Marketing leadership.
* You will drive strategic recommendations based on complex data, oversee internal communication for the programme cross functional team.
* We are looking for a dynamic, analytical, structured, team player - a Strategy and Operations Manager to help us scale our programme efforts and to make a real impact on people’s lives.
* You will work with a team that has strong mission and big ambitions.
* You will ensure that the brand is seen as a valuable and trusted partner to SMBs and Individuals in Europe and is also perceived as a net positive contributor to the EU economy.
* Lead business analysis and create recommendations (with the required documentations) to support strategic decisions.
* Partner with multiple teams across business structure from Global, Regional to Local level, to drive understanding, buy in and implementation of the strategies.
* Develop methodology and measure performance of our key initiatives (e.g. new content and product improvements; program changes etc.).
* Optimise processes inside of team to improve operational effectiveness.
* Improve resources allocation, budget management, targets setting and tracking - lead overall planning process.
* Create and share best practices, drive innovative ideas that can scale across EMEA. Support internal communications and be a global advocate for the programme.
* BA/BS or Master's degree, or equivalent practical experience.
* experience in analytical role, such as management consulting, investment banking, business intelligence, data science or corporate strategy.
* Experience with preparing strategy documents and presenting them to senior executives.
* Ability to take complex data and distill them into a meaningful and coherent story.
* experience in strategic consulting.
* Data analysis, modelling, SQL.
* Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
* Track record of effectively delivering large-scale and/or multiple projects simultaneously.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
The area: Strategy and Operations