A respected and well-known design studio is looking for a Lead Strategist to join its team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked on a product eco-system that has hardware, software services, packaging, retail, different facets of product and product delivery.
- Leading their own tracks of strategy work.
- Being a lead and mentor for the other strategists.
- Translating user insights into product strategy.
- Collaborating with the designers and helping them turn it into design. Organizing and facilitating work sessions.
- Client presentations, creating Keynote decks.
- Up to 20% travel, average trip is 3-5 days, business class flights.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 7-8+ years of experience in a related field (user insights, strategy role, brand management, product management).
- Communication skills, clear and succinct. Have to be able to get the point across over video or phone.
- Collaboration and thought partner.
- Must have experience with product, understanding a user opportunity and using that to create a product strategy or a suite of products or a portfolio of products.
- Must have taken some products or experiences out into the world. Must have worked with an established brand, a global F500 company.
- Must have worked with designers.
- Experience leading teams. (But doesn’t have to be formal managerial responsibilities.)
- Ability to find a positive path out of ambiguity