Do you enjoy translating numbers into a language that everyone can understand? Do you eat, sleep and dream data analytics? If so, I have a perfect opportunity for you! Aquent is currently sourcing for a Database Analyst/Database Administrator for one of our cutting edge, Fortune 500 client, who is local to the Woonsocket, RI area. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of SQL and data extraction/manipulation, as well as a strength in developing and implementing data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. You will also turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions! So, if you are seeking an opportunity where you will play a vital role within a large organization, this is an almost perfect match! The individual accepted for this role will rollout capabilities that will enhance our team’s ability to deliver highly personalized offers and communications to our clients customers. This work requires both technical product knowledge and execution experience. This person will be working with business partners to ensure business requirements are fully defined for major programs and build out the strategies to implement new features/functionality on our platforms (e.g., CRM, ESP, etc.) and execute highly relevant personalized campaigns to drive customer engagement.
- Drive efforts to transform/implement our personalized communication strategy leveraging new capabilities on our world class technology platforms.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop tactical roadmap designed to increase the relevance of our personalized communication with our customers
- Working in small functional teams to build and execute personalized multi-channel campaigns while implementing execution best practices
- Quickly digest processes and provide efficiency improvements leveraging CRM/ESP technology platform, SQL and macros to automate redundant processes
- Staying abreast of latest technology advancements and offering new insights to our business partners on how to drive business value with the tools we have as well as through enhancements and new tools
- CRM, ESP, marketing cloud, or other personalization technology experience (e.g., Teradata, IBM Unica, Adobe, Oracle, Datalogix)
- Experience managing processes required to maintain large scale reporting and insights systems
- Retail experience
- Experience with loyalty programs