Start date: ASAP
The client is a creative agency for international and Dutch brands. Be it for digital campaigns to creating innovative point of sale materials, the agency utilizes almost all advertising means to connect with its audience.
The working environment is a very open and international one with English as the working language. The team consists of one project manger/producer, a junior creative team, a mid to senior creative team (to be hired), a strategist, two managing partners, a graphic designer, an Account Director and a junior Project Manager/Office Manager (and a dog).
The agency is looking for a strategist who is versatile in the projects they can handle and they come with broad/varied experience. On any given day they can be given multiple projects to work on and they need to be able to do so independently and quickly.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Comms planning
- Brand strategy
- Campaign/Name development
- Brand positioning
• Mid to Senior Strategy experience at an international agency
• Fast paced, not afraid of hard work & late nights
• English is a must, Dutch not required but is a bonus
• Broad range of international clients and all different kinds of projects from entirely digital, 360 campaigns, TVC's, POS & more...
• Full time
• Can work independently and in a team
Soft Skills: Pro-active • Strong Communicator • Down-to-earth • Start-up mindset • Flexible
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs