Role: Strategic Sourcing Manager
Contract role - 8 months
Location: Central London
- Quickly learn the Professional Services categories key purchasing requirements, including how our sourcing strategy aligns with broader business strategies.
- Collaborate with the wider supplier sourcing team to produce, implement, and support sourcing strategies that ensure best value.
- Run small to medium RFIs and RFPs across the Professional Services category
- Identify opportunities for increased competitive bidding, smarter supplier relationships and more efficient finance processes.
- Pro-actively conduct market analysis / benchmarking, track market trends and emerging technologies, and develop metrics to manage supplier performance. Conduct competitive bidding using a multi step sourcing process and utilization of e-auctions.
- Develop and manage supplier portfolios and undertake supplier negotiations through relationship-building to maximize business benefits. Serve as a thought leader to Finance and the rest of the organization for the strategic sourcing of the categories for which they are responsible.
- Collaborate with other Supplier Sourcing Team members across the world to ensure we learn from each others experiences and provide a consistent service to stakeholders globally.
- Relevant full lifecycle work experience, including experience in procurement/supplier management/sourcing at a global public company.
- Demonstrated skills in rigorous, fact-based analyses that drive creative problem solving, proposal preparation, and negotiation.
- Strong leadership qualities including effective interpersonal, team building and project/program management skills.
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills coupled with strong multi-tasking and organizational capabilities, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Commitment to continuous improvement, motivated 'can-do' attitude, and results-oriented.
- Team player with a positive attitude who can work with international teams
- Strong influencing skills and change management experience with the ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities.
- Strong data analytics skills
- Ability to manage processes, programs and projects across the team
*please note that due to the high volume of applications, regrettably we can not provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 14 days, please presume that the application has not been successful.