Our client's Strategic Planner will help ensure the flawless development and execution of marketing communications in support of the client's business goals. The role will be focused on uncovering truths that will help the client communicate in the simplest, most inspiring and engaging ways possible. We need someone who can look at a complex market landscape and separate what we should do from what we could do.
• Develop insight-driven marketing briefs that inspire the team’s work
• Collaborate with client's teams to identify and prioritize key marketing challenges and opportunities for the region.
• Consolidate opportunities and priorities into Regional and National Marketing Plans
• Coordinate and deliver competitive reviews and market snapshots
• A deep understanding of, and 5-7 years of experience in brand communications.
• A wide range of experience working on brands that tell inspiring and engaging stories.
• Experience in partnering with creative people who span many fields - advertising, video, interactive, print, retail.
• Proven experience in business problem identification and resolution.
• Strong knowledge of the Channel environment
• Solid skills in core areas: business and brand strategy, insights and research, media and communications planning
• Spanish or Portuguese are a plus
• Strong Excel data management and Keynote presentation skills are a must.