Vitamin T is currently in search of a Strategic Planner for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term role!
Recently named one of Detroit’s Best and Brightest Places to work, this client has a fantastic opportunity in our Detroit office to work on a brand new account.
We are searching for a highly motivated Strategic Planner to join our team. This candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, collaborating daily with account teams, creatives, planners, involved up front in identifying the key challenges and at the back end, ensuring strategic rigor to the implementation of campaigns.
THIS PERSON WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Supporting the planning and creative teams in understanding how we connect with consumers in a way that is relevant and will add value.
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Understand how strategic planning and media works.
- Is digitally fluent, but understands & values all other mediums.
- Create consumer journeys, understanding how consumers engage with categories and how media intersects with these journeys. And based on those insights to:
- Identify the key barriers that a brand has to overcome
- The tasks the brand has to complete in order to overcome these barriers
- Partner with our media team to identify the right channels for completing these tasks and how the audience and region should affect the content
- Orchestrate in partnership with account & media as to how the campaign will roll out
- How all the creative elements in the campaign works together.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO US:
- A passion for understanding how and why people behave the way they do when interacting with brands
- Able to present strategic planning in a way that will bring it alive for the agency and for clients
- Able to disagree without being disagreeable
- Able to show the fluidity between creative and media ideas.
- 7+ years relevant strategic planning experience
- Financial service, insurance or banking experience
- Killer Keynote skills
- Passion for story telling
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards