• Attend and conduct (with direction from Sr Level Marketing Managers) meetings and work with Marketing strategists to understand objective of solicitation/internal campaign
• Using internal template, create Marketing brief outlining objectives of campaign for approval from Sr Marketing Managers and execution by Creative team
• Work with Senior Level Marketing Manager to perform research/conduct focus groups on targeted demographics for product testing/rewards programs
• Promote Brand awareness and manage consistency
• Coordinates any internal documentation to ensure the timely and smooth production of direct mail solicitations
• Initiate recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies
4-year degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business. MBA Preferred . 5+ years experience in an organizational role, preferably in a marketing or agency environment. Preferred: 2+ years Direct Mail experience, or fast-paced, advertising agency environment managing multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts. Account Management experience a plus.
Confident in leading marketing projects for multiple clients, ideally Direct Mail solicitations for the financial industry or ad agency with multiple client/industry focuses. Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client. Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes.
MS Word - 3+, MS Excel - 3+, MS Project - 1+ (a plus), Acrobat - 1 +
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs