• Conduct and attend Marketing meetings, work with M&A strategists, Business Analysts and Creative Directors to understand objective of solicitation/internal campaign initiative
• Oversee the writing of the Marketing briefs to ensure quality of information for campaign execution
• Work with M&A team to analyze research on targeted demographics
• Direct and manage marketing and creative teams
• Promote Brand awareness and manage consistency
• Partner with internal and external clients to leverage relationships for optimal execution of marketing strategies
• Work with other Senior Level Marketing Managers to evaluate the results of Focus Groups for product testing/research to implement upcoming campaigns
• Initiate recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies
4-year degree in marketing, communications, or business. MBA Preferred . 8+ years experience in a strategic management role, preferably in a marketing/product management or agency environment. Preferred: 4+ years Direct Mail experience, or fast-paced, agency environment managing multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts. Account Management and/or Strategic Advertising . Product/Financial/Credit Industry experience a plus.
Confident in leading marketing projects for multiple clients, ideally Direct Mail solicitations for the financial industry or ad agency with multiple client/industry focuses. Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client. Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes.
MS Word - 3+, MS Excel - 3+, MS Project - 3+ (a plus), Acrobat - 1+
Contact Christina Dick at firstname.lastname@example.org
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs