• Understand the Small Business consumer segment at its core – what drives them, where they need help, how Small Business Bank can help them – and extract those insights and learnings to fuel the Small Business Bank business.
• Partner and influence cross-functional teams to develop a brand-defining product/experience strategy that establishes Small Business as a full-service solution to business banking needs.
• Develop positioning and messaging strategies for Small Business Bank products and experiences, from concept to launch, that are rooted in key consumer insights to drive adoption, long term engagement, and brand affinity.
• Develop and execute integrated, multi-channel, marketing campaigns to drive customer awareness, acquisition, multi-product relationships, and brand love.
• Manage end-to-end creative execution including briefing, development, review and delivery with both internal and external partners, delivering against marketing intent.
• Work with M&A team and other Senior Level Marketing Managers to analyze segment research such as Focus Groups for product testing/research to implement upcoming campaigns.
• Effectively leverage consumer research and competitive data to inform Small Business Bank marketing strategy.
• Work to initiate recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies.
• 4-year degree in marketing, communications, or business
• MBA Preferred
• 8+ years of experience in a strategic management role, preferably in a marketing/brand management environment
• 4+ years of integrated, multi-channel (digital media, email, social, online video, print, out of home, mass channels) campaign management experience
• Proven track record of developing marketing strategy, including consumer value proposition, positioning, and claims and delivering world-class creative for consumer-focused products or services
• Experience managing external agencies and internal creative teams to develop and deliver creative assets
• Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity
• Persuasive communicator both orally and in writing
• Experience marketing challenger brands and consumer technology brands a plus
• Exposure to product/service development, innovation and consumer research a plus
• Exposure to Small Business consumer segment a plus
• Experience in Financial Services Industry a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs