Aquent's client is seeking a Strategic Marketing Manager for an onsite full time opportunity in Lake Oswego, Oregon area. This talent is principally responsible for gathering data, interpreting statistics, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings. To accomplish this task, one must be proficient with various internal and external databases utilizing strong analytical skills. This position must use qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations in presentation and report style formats to the executive group. They will need to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
This position will also manage an internal business processes for period end reporting. This requires the coordination of various stakeholders to reconcile figures for public reporting. In this effort, various databases, processes and critical steps need to be followed to ensure accurate results.
The ideal candidate will also manage other projects but not limited to the company’s sales CRM system and external facing website. This individual must manage limited resources to successfully meet period and ad hoc reporting objectives, custom research projects, develop strategic plans and customer presentations for several internal and external clients.
- Market Research Analysis, Reporting & Analytics Development:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Design and produce high quality, professional and accurate presentations in support of internal customer, industry, and financial events and meetings. A high level of proficiency in MS PowerPoint design and graphics is required while maintaining a consistent corporate brand.
- This person will lead development and configuration for our CRM platform providing strategic enhancements as well as production support such as timely accurate data management.
- Know the standard functionality of Salesforce.com and related best practices to effectively leverage this tool.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information trends.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Expertise with relational databases and high level of PC literacy
- Software proficiency: Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Salesforce & Tableau
- Working knowledge of sales CRMs or other business management software tools
- Primary and secondary market research knowledge
- Process improvement techniques
- Project coordination & management skills
- Accurate reporting of results & presentation development
- Self-starter with initiative and innovation skills
- Strategic and business planning experience
- Financial skills and general strong business acumen
- Minimum 7 – 10 years corporate marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Bachelor’s degree with high analytical content (economics, business, marketing), – MBA is a plus. Manufacturing and/or transportation experience is a plus
Relocation is not provided
Client does not provide sponsorship