Our healthcare client is looking for an experienced Marketing Director who will be responsible for the overall strategic development and end to end management of our client's referral programs resulting from partnerships with leading technology companies (e.g. Apple). This includes building, modeling, budgeting, and ongoing reporting of short term best fit solutions and longer term loyalty/advocacy programs including digital referral programs.
- Own and lead the budgeting, performance management and economic development of advocacy and referral programs.
- Accountable for measuring the program(s) performance against goals, KPI reporting and assessing financial impact of the introduction of new program benefits and policies that drive adoption, usage and create incremental value to other engagement programs.
- Influence with Thought leadership in the digital space bringing best practices to the table and be comfortable using data to show how these practices can be translatable for healthcare.
- Create and manage the exploration and ongoing refining of referral marketing policies and programs that address customers’ pain points and drive traffic, improve conversion, and increase adoption and usage.
- Work with analytics and data teams to gain additional insights into importance vs. performance of our client's digital partnership loyalty programs and policies
- Assess customer & competitive primary and secondary research to create appropriate hypotheses for referral programs and policies as well as new best fit solutions
- Design, implement and perform ongoing reporting for tests and sustainable programs that can be scaled to rest of business
- Assess ongoing impact of Referral channel in overall P&L in relation to other new member acquisition channels, and performance of program key metrics, including number of members referring digital partnership products, number of invitations send by referring members, registrations and activations.
- Analyze all program enhancements, P&L impact in partnership with Business and Finance teams