For this project, Aquent's Client is seeking a strategic communications specialist. This role is for an individual who is passionate about translating business objectives and results into simple and compelling visual narratives through written communications, presentations and reports. The role requires an understanding of information design, strong business acumen, and an expert grasp of how storytelling architecture is applied within presentations.
- Collaborate and partner with leadership to develop compelling business stories for high production value Keynote presentations.
- Lead recurring informational and strategic communication efforts for a WW organization that include collaborating with teams on content, presentation, and delivery through live, broadcast, or video.
- Lead development and cross functional execution of external and internal communications.
- Project manage communication efforts to meet deadlines while delivering high quality content.
- Propose improved, scalable workflows to source, create, edit, review, and publish content.
- Develop and maintain content repository.
- Support development and administration of content for business communications.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a face-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and relationship skills.
- Talent for leading and delivering high-quality, large cross-functional collaborative projects.
- Track record of organizing and driving projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing and influencing a diverse group of people and responsibilities.
- Thrives in an ambiguous environment where there is quite a bit of accountability without authority.
- A fast learner who can quickly apply and adapt knowledge in varying fast-paced situations.
- International work experience with knowledge of cultural/regional differences a plus.
- Exposure to eCommerce a plus
- Degree in Communications, Business management or related field.
Additional Job Details:
- This not a pure writing position. This resource will need to be able to develop and analyze communication strategies and interface with a large number of cross-functional teams.
- This position has the possibility to extend and/or convert to perm.