We are looking for a Strategic Account Lead to define our company’s direction and develop plans to realize our business objectives. You will help us maintain our competitive advantage and allocate resources appropriately.
Strategic thinking is the most important skill in this role. You should also be analytical with strong organizational abilities. If you also have experience in market research and business operations, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help our company adapt to changes and grow.
- Understand and shape the company’s strategy and mission
- Lead the client relationship from kickoff through presentation
- Gather and analyze marketplace context, competitive positioning and consumer insights to help develop the communications strategy
- Develop plans to materialize strategy and analyze business proposals
- Help develop strategic communications recommendations and plans, such as brand architecture, campaign plans, content strategy / plans, etc.
- Research competition to identify threats and opportunities
- Assess the company’s operational and strategic performance
- Align processes, resources-planning and department goals with overall strategy
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions)
- Educate senior executives in making effective decisions
- Construct forecasts and analytical models
- Support new business development to help clarify the digital communications
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes
- Synthesize client feedback into actionable, constructive direction
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing as an account planner, account strategist, or account manager in an agency or internal marketing team setting.
- Understanding of market research and data analysis
- Knowledge of business operations and procedures
- Demonstrable strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills