For this assignment, Aquent's client is looking for someone who is equally obsessed with data and storytelling. As a Story & Insights Curator, you’ll be responsible for leveraging a variety of data sets (primarily based off of a Trends data tool) to build and tell compelling stories. Working in conjunction with a team of creatives, marketers and PR partners, you’ll dig through data, discover insights and build out compelling narratives—across various platforms—that are culturally relevant, delightful and timely. You’ll provide high-impact Trends analyses that positions the brand as a leading cultural signal for what matters now. In this assignment, you'll be working closely with the a wide variety of cross-functional partners to develop data-driven content that reminds the world what they love about the brand.
- Pull large data sets using an internal Trends data tools.
- Analyze large data sets to build content narratives based on discovered patterns, connections, and interesting insights within the data.
- Strategize and execute data-driven social media campaigns.
- Work closely with copywriters to ensure data language is communicated accurately and in a user-friendly way.
- Leverage the written word to champion the brand in authentic and imaginative ways
- Review and synthesize insights to help shape editorial strategies
- Establish content management workflows and processes
- Incorporate feedback from multiple sources and iterate rapidly on mockups
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Develop documentation to ensure copy and content handoff to partner teams, including fellow Creatives, Legal, Localization, Strategy and Production
- 3 - 5 years of writing, content strategy and/or journalism experience
- Excellent writer; strong command of the English language
- Knack for distilling large amounts of information into a clear narrative
- Strong project management skills: able to effectively prioritize, multitask and present work in a fast-paced and often unpredictable environment.
- Proficient in basic data tools such as Google Spreadsheets
- Savvy consumer of news, pop culture, and social media. You’re in touch with what’s trending, where the zeitgeist is.
- Experience writing for a technology brand a plus
- Creative problem solver; scrappy; brings enthusiasm to the workplace — and the work