Our leading beauty & luxury retail client is looking for an Store Visual Merchandiser!
Support in-store visual communication and merchandising direction. Involves collaborative
interaction with Merchants, Creative, Marketing, Store Design, Production, Merchandise Operations, Project Management, Brands, and
- Responsible for the creation and execution of visual directions in the form of Store Communications, Visual Standards and Monthly Visual Guides.
- Work with the Visual Merchandising Managers regarding fixture specific merchandising direction and photography. May require in store setup and photography.
- Visual Merch Acrylic development support – Animations & Updates
- Support graphic design overflow projects as needed.
- Comp tracking
- VM storage area maintenance
- 3+ years visual merchandising design and some junior management experience in a retail environment is preferred
- High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced, vibrant environment.
- Execution standards, and product assortment as it pertains to overall visual presentation, marketing campaigns and product storytelling.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills; a good team player
- Strong oral and written business communication skills with ability to present effectively at both team and leadership levels
- Strong organizational, project management, prioritizing, and analytical skills
- Proven attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- High energy level and positive approach to job, business initiatives and group responsibilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a plus
- Able to travel independently and handle physical set up of visual displays as needed
- Requires occasional off-site reviews and visits to our studio, store and vendor locations