A global beauty/skincare company is looking for a Project Manager over Store Design.
Responsible for tracking the design and execution of innovative store design projects from inception to completion. Maintain the style and standards throughout Global markets and collaboratively manage projects enhancing the brand image. Collaboration with Store Design, Creative and Visual Merchandising teams is a must in order to initiate design solutions. Ensures all projects meet required timelines and enforcement of procedures and adherence to guidelines.
· Track and assist in development of store design initiatives in line with brand global vision.
· Coordinate with Store Design, Visual Merchandising and other Creative functions in ensuring the Kiehl’s retail experience is upheld at consistent level of excellence while addressing regional parameters and concerns.
· Oversee all retail formats in specified region (including free standing stores and shop in shop)
· As the primary contact for specified countries/regions- manage all daily correspondence to ensure all deliverables/deadlines are achieved relative to project schedules
· Responsible for review and routing of all drawings.
· Work with outside agency on estimate documents and graphic elevations.
· Provide project status to share with cross-functional teams.
· Manage high volume workload and prioritize project requirements effectively.
· Manage digital filing/archives of all drawings and project information.
5-7 years prior store design and construction experience in an architectural firm or in-house store design team.
At least 3 years of project management experience.
Ability to communicate using industry vocabulary.
Knowledge of materials and methods of fabrication and installation of fixtures and construction.
Possess high aesthetics and a keen eye for high-end specialty store design.
Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate others on team.
Strong organizational skills.
Knowledge of retail trends and environments.
Must be able to work independently as well as with the team.
Must be able to follow projects from inception to completion.
Must be able to execute several projects at once in a timely and efficient manner.