Our client is a Seattle-based Coffeehouse chain that is looking for a Senior Store Designer with 2+ years management experience. This job contributes to the company's success by producing outstanding store designs for a regional market that upholds the Customer Experience meeting cost, schedule, and operational requirements by working with a cross functional team. Ideally, this person understands and effectively leverages the organization to accomplish business and unit goals. 5-10 years experience is required.
- Executes design strategy in design of stores.
- Provides clear, effective and timely communication of design direction and changes to consultants.
- Identifies exceptions, proposes design solutions and resolves issues with Sr Design Manager.
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Supports the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the Company.
- Designs stores within parameters of individual store budgets and market requirements with alignment from Construction and Real Estate based on direction from the Sr design manager.
- Communicates dates to team and meets all established deadlines.
- Participates in schematic reviews with Operations and Design Reviews with Global Design.
- Responsible for the development of all schematic drawings and all store palettes in a market.
- Manages the production of construction documents by designers and consultants. Ensures all intended scope of work, needs and code requirements are met on drawings.
- Checks drawings for design intent.