Our client a leading Athletic apparel & foot wear company is looking for a Sr Retail Planner who will be responsible for the inventory planning and purchasing on behalf of all global geographies.
- The nature of the work is focused on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers.
- Ensure the accuracy and control of inventory balances through the development, implementation, and administration of effective measurements and processes.
- Provide a single point of contact for all requests for inventory information, in order to ensure consistent and accurate reporting, and to leverage systems resources and skills.
- Develop and deploy information systems that provide decision-makers throughout the organization with timely and useful inventory information.
- Develop, implement, and administer feedback processes that are regular, effective, and properly supported.
- Achieve a high degree of professional expertise in leading edge, sophisticated decision making tools and advance demand, source and supply planning within the company from a qualitative to a more quantitative / statistical process.
- At least 5 + years relevant experience in a Forecasting or buying capacity/ Inventory planning. Project management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a self-starter,proactive approach.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Apparel industry work experience preferred.