We are looking for someone with least 7 years of on-air promotion experience as writer/producer for a national broadcast or cable network or 7-10 years as senior-level copywriting in an advertising agency.
- Comfortable and have experience on commercial shoots
- Familiar with editing process and comfortable working with editors
- Adaptive and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Someone with strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Fmailiar with media/entertainment industries as well as the ever-evolving digital marketplace
- Able to join union after a trial period
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Concept, write, and produce marketing campaigns as well as on-air promotional spots for news programming
- Create compelling headlines and body copy for print advertisements and write radio spots for the above brands.
- Craft conceptual digital ideas in the form of static banners, rich media, and page takeovers.
- Interpret consumer insights and develop strong and original campaign ideas based on research.
- Work efficiently to ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time.
- Be able to present ideas in a clear, articulate manner.
- Push the creative bounds of traditional promotional thinking while still adhering to brand guidelines.