The client is a software automation company looking for a Sr. Writer to join their team for a contract-to-hire role, for 40 hrs/wk onsite in San Jose, CA.
The Sr. Writer will report to the Sr. Director or Content Marketing.
The ideal candidate has a compelling command of the written language and have the ability to take complex, often technical concepts, and simplify them in a way that is compelling for a business audience.
- Content writing in all marketing channels
- Although we have a “digital first” marketing approach, writing will also be required for brochures, events, sales collateral and sales decks
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- 5+ years of business writing experience at a software company or other technology field with a B2B go-to-market model and/or business publication
- A foundational understanding of software products in the B2B space
- A deep understanding of the digital space, social channels and writing for websites
- A passion for words, commanding prose but capable of tailoring to grounded business decision-makers
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- A foundational understanding of technology terms, their meanings and understanding the software business at a high level
If you're interested or know someone who is, please apply now or email me directly with your updated resume/portfolio, hourly and annual salary, and availability to interview/start!
** Must have writing samples or a portfolio of writing examples to be considered for this position **