- This is a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have digital portfolio link on resume to be considered
- Large e-commerce or agency experience required
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Sr Web Designer to their project team.
If selected as the Senior Web Designer you would work with a cross functional team on multiple touch-points and platforms. These include, but are not limited to, design advancements for the client's web, mobile and kiosk platforms that collectively contribute to a unified and personalized experience for team members and guests.
- Creates Brilliant Design
- Makes timely and polished design solutions per key business initiatives
- Communicates design intent across all working teams
- Produces informative comps/design documents for all touch-points (website, mobile app, kiosks, etc)
- Works closely with the Art Director to generate creative ideas that delight users while fulfilling business requirements
- Strong understanding of user interface design, application of color space/color theory.
- Minimum 4 years Design experience, ideally in a leadership / senior level role
- Large e-commerce or Agency experience required
- Ability to create original art work from concept to final execution
- Requires strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Exhibits clear understanding of web and usability standards and how they apply across multiple platforms
- Working knowledge of responsive design and the ability to talk through best practices with larger team
- Shows attention to detail and craftsmanship on projects of all sizes
- Welcomes feedback and collaboration with a can-do attitude
- Expert experience with design applications, Adobe Creative Cloud, prototype and wireframe tools of the trade
- Comfortable in a cross-functional team and open to ideas outside of direct team
- Enthusiastic in the face of challenging work.
- Ability to work autonomously.