We are seeking a Digital Project Manager/Producer with 3-6 years experience for our agency client based in Summit, NJ. This agency services clients specifically in the healthcare/pharma industry. In their eyes, the Digital Project Manager is a creative and strategic thinker who is passionate about partnering with a collaborative team to create amazing work. In this position, you will be client-facing and work closely with their creative, strategy and account teams (and partner closely with their Director of Digital Strategy). The ideal candidate stays current on the newest technologies and brings digital expertise and problem-solving experience to the table. This 30-person team needs a high-energy, no ego, roll-up-your-sleeves kind of personality.
- Collaborate with the Director of Digital Strategy, Creative and Account teams to develop innovative and strategic digital executions
- Stay current with the latest technologies in health/communications industry
- Work with account and functional leads to develop scopes of work and pricing based on business and functional requirements.
- Develop, implement and manage project plans.
- Communicate project status to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Partner with Account Management to track and report project burn rates.
- Contribute to the creative process by assessing feasibility of proposed solutions and recommending approaches.
- Ensure User Experience deliverables including site maps and wireframes meet user and business goals.
- Define and document best practices and contribute to company’ knowledge sharing effort.
- Organizational agility
- Client focused
- Problem solver