SR. WEB DESIGNER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 1 MONTH
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL SR. WEB DESIGNER! **
- Responsible for design and implementation of the design strategy for the website. The team is looking for someone that must have ECOMMERCE, Web design and Retail web design experience.
- Implement beautiful, elevated redesign strategies for the Web site primarily focused on:
- Global Navigation and footer
- Homepage Design
- Independently identify design issues and resolutions quickly and thoroughly by being highly organized – with the ability to manage numerous projects, tight turnaround times, scheduling conflicts, revisions and technical challenges effectively.
- Ensure that projects are implemented at the highest standards that time, direction and budget allow.
- Have thorough knowledge of brand design and style.
- 4-year bachelor's degree, concentration in Graphic Arts.
- 5+ years retail ecommerce experience, or have worked with a similarly lifestyle-oriented brand.
- Previous management experience is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organization skills; detail-oriented.
- Extremely proficient in Adobe CS and Photoshop.
- Solid knowledge in HTML and MS Office.
- Able to make timely decisions anticipate problems and provide creative solutions.
- Able to handle changing priorities.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work self-directed.