Create & edit content that aligns with the company Brand for both desktop & mobile.
Experience working within a CMS.
Projects may also require any or all of the following: ability to devise a content strategy; participation on scrum/agile teams; entry of content into CMS; interfacing effectively with designers, UI developers, application developers & UE team.
- Ability to create web/mobile content solutions that support business requirements based on user needs and goals.
- Experience in applying a company's brand both in terms of tone and specifics detailed in web Brand Guidelines.
- An understanding of user experience methodologies, web development practices (agile/scrum).
- Ability to present content concepts to team and coworkers & articulate rationale for decisions. Includes ability to negotiate effectively.
- Able to manage multiple projects, including managing timelines and tracking tasks, and follow various identified processes.
- Effective participation on cross-functional teams, gather functional requirements, produce project deliverables on deadline, and track development-related tasks as necessary.
- Responsive/Adaptive experience highly desirable. Understanding of iOS vs. Android mobile best practices also desirable.
SCOPE OF PROJECT:
Works with a multi-disciplined team of about 5-9 people on about 2-3 projects at a time. Create artifacts documenting editorial content that includes directions for developers. Often works independently, but at times under the direction of other Senior Editors.
TOP 3 PREFERRED SKILLS:
Ability to think both strategically and pay careful attention to detail.
Experience on desktop and mobile.
Experience working with content management system(s).
TOP 6 DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively participate in team planning and project definition meetings.
- Partner with User Experience and Design teams on developing content that reflects best marriage of user needs & business needs.
- Creating content/editorial solutions that are on brand.
- Plans and manages own tasks and project deliverables.
- Effective teamwork: interface with department managers, project team, and coworkers.
- Content entry into CMS.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs