AQUENT is supporting a major fashion retailer in their search for a SR. WEB ANALYTICS MANAGER in the Boston area! This is a FT freelance need to cover a maternity coverage, however there may be potential for growth down the road.
The nature of the work is focused on creating product and brand demand, understanding external constituents and effectively presenting company or product information.
- Lead the management of online database marketing programs including strategy, measurement and ROI as well as to develop and communicate strategy to implement the objectives of the organization.
- Ensures timely delivery of data, analytics and strategic consulting to support database marketing, media measurement, and marketing optimization initiatives
- Develop advanced analytical solutions to business problems
- Leads the implementation of analytical solutions using the following techniques: predictive statistical models, multivariate testing, integrating media, syndicated research, and customer data to produce a comprehensive view of the consumer
- Develop conclusions and recommendations for improving the consumer experience, conversions and retention as well as optimization of marketing for positive impact
- Bachelors Degree and minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience
Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 6 yrs; Masters + 7 yrs; Associates degree + 9 yrs; High School + 10
- Omniture experience
- Global Analytics Data Experience, Predictive Analysis for Merchandising
- Ability to be the "Go-to" for understanding the performance of products and launches
- A strong focus on the "why" and "so, what?" part of performancewhat happened - a storyteller about why something is up or down.
- Experience partnering with UX and Merchandising to optimize the online customer journey and experience
- An understanding of how customer engages with homepage through the webpage, conversion and overall business by being investigative toward changes in the trends
- Assess and provide actionable insights and recommendations
If this sounds like you, apply today!